Access to and use of this site ('physicianlitigationstress.org') is provided subject to the following terms:
1. By using physicianlitigationstress.org you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of physicianlitigationstress.org. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use physicianlitigationstress.org.
2. We may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes we have made. Your continued use of physicianlitigationstress.org after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of physicianlitigationstress.org
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use physicianlitigationstress.org content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any physicianlitigationstress.org content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of physicianlitigationstress.org content requires our prior written permission.
4. You agree to use physicianlitigationstress.org only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of physicianlitigationstress.org. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within physicianlitigationstress.org.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. At Physicianlitigationstress.org we make every effort to ensure that the information presented in, on or through its website is accurate. However, because Physicianlitigationstress.org also communicates information created and provided by others, Physicianlitigationstress.org has no control over the accuracy of such information. Physicianlitigationstress.org does not investigate, represent or endorse the accuracy, legality, validity or reliability of materials contained on, distributed through or linked, downloaded or accessed from this website.
6. Limitation of liability: read carefully and completely.
Physicianlitigationstress.org cannot make guarantees or be responsible:
(1) For any information contained on its website, including its accuracy, currency, content, copyright compliance legality, or quality; or
(2) For any resulting loss or damage whatsoever, including but not limited to bodily injury, injury to property, injury to reputation, or injury caused by users of this site to third parties.
Information provided by physicianlitigationstress.org is on an “as is” basis and as available, without any warranty or representation of any kind, whether express or implied. Physicianlitigationstress.org expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the service or any materials and products.
Physicianlitigationstress.org does not make any representations regarding the availability and performance of its website. By accessing this site, you acknowledge:
(1) That any use of the physicianlitigationstress.org website, reliance upon any materials and any use of the internet generally shall be at your sole risk;
(2) And that physicianlitigationstress.org shall not be liable for any loss of data, loss of profits or any other damages or losses whatsoever resulting from such use;
(3) And that physicianlitigationstress.org shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever resulting from any failure of the internet.
In no event shall physicianlitigationstress.org be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to:
(6) Bodily injury,
(7) Punitive damages,
(8) Loss of data,
(9) Income or profit,
(10) Loss of or damage to property,
(12) Earnings or impairment of earning capacity,
(13) Or any claims of third parties whatsoever with respect to the information provided herein.
7. These waivers shall be effective regardless of the legal theory on which the claim is based, including, without limitation, any damages that result from any mistake, omission, delay or interruption in operation or service or failure of performance, or virus, whether or not resulting from an act of god, communications failure, theft of, or unauthorized access to physicianlitigationstress.org’s records.
8. The names, images and logos identifying physicianlitigationstress.org or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the website and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of physicianlitigationstress.org, or any other third party.
Contributions to physicianlitigationstress.org
9. Where you are invited to submit any contribution to physicianlitigationstress.org (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant physicianlitigationstress.org a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant to physicianlitigationstress.org the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to physicianlitigationstress.org.
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to physicianlitigationstress.org, you:
10.1 warrant that your contribution;
10.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to physicianlitigationstress.org for all the purposes specified above;
10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
10.2 agree to indemnify physicianlitigationstress.org and the members of the Advisory Group against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by physicianlitigationstress.org as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
PhysicianLitigationStress.org © 2014